Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Who Works Here Anyway - James Ferlingere




http://www.longrideshields.comHi everyone. My name is James Ferlingere. Don’t worry, no one can pronounce my last name. I was born and raised is Kansas City Missouri. I moved to Reno back in ’91 when I was 18. I have grown to love Reno, and what it has to offer.

I am married to my best friend, Kim. We have two girls. Samantha is 19, and Morgen is 13. And then there’s Sadie, our beloved dog, who is 14 years old! We truly are blessed.



My hobbies mostly are riding. I ride every day, and usually most of the winter. At least I try. I love brewing my own beer, and just being with my family.

I came into LRS over 3 years ago and haven’t looked back. After getting caught up in the easy cash of bar tending for over 10 years, I finally escaped. I looked around for what experience I did have prior to bar tending That experience was wrenching on cars and bikes, and warehouse shipping and receiving work.


I found Quality Plastics and started working as their shipping and receiving clerk. I caught on quick. Because I rode a motorcycle to work every day, and my great organization and people skills, Matt noticed me right away and asked me to join the LRS team. That was a no-brainer, as I love anything with motorcycles. Since then, I’ve been made Sales Manager and have many duties to attend to daily. I’m usually the one you talk to when you call with a question, or to place an order. I am also the guy that processes all of the daily orders, and makes sure each and every one of the orders goes out within our 24 hour period. Many days, I’m even in the shop making your windshields.

I have become the LRS “expert” regarding all of our shields. If you have questions, I’m the one you will want to talk to. I absolutely love my job here, and love talking with all of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment