Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Haunted Tales #1

     This week in Myth's Legends & Tales, we head out on a spooky adventure to find motorcycle related haunted tales.  We'll share one story a day until Halloween  and if you feel the urge or have a story that needs to be heard please send us a tale and we will feature your haunting experience in Myths, Legends & Tales.

     Today's Tale is one of a haunted motorcycle shop... Enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you at MythsLegendsTales@gmail.com

     As some of you know from reading my previous stories, I have just recently moved to Los Angeles with my fiance and little brother. And you would also know about the new houses I have lived in, I am currently living in, and the things that have taken place in those houses. Well, I guess that isn't enough for me, because I have to deal with them at work now.

     I am a mechanic at a very popular and very busy motorcycle shop (That cannot be named). Everyday, myself and 6 other guys pull through maybe 25 plus bikes in a 10-11 hour day. That doesn't seem like much, but we don't just do repairs, we also do custom paint jobs, and other custom jobs, so it's quite time consuming. So in other words... It's ridiculously busy and we don't have time to mess around. However, someone seems to have the time to pull pranks on us.

     This past Monday (May 5) was busy as hell. The showroom was having a huge sale and for some reason the owner thought we should have a sale on a few things in the shop. Which was retarded because, as I said, it was busy as hell.

     It was around noon, and I decide to take an hour and go to Jack in the box. When I got back to my work area, all of the drawers on my toolbox were open and every single one of my sockets were scattered across the floor. I yelled over at Rod and told him if he needs to borrow something, not to make such a mess. (I used a little more colorful words though, because I was not too impressed.) He told me he wasn't even near my bench, he was doing airbrush the whole morning.

     Well the pranks went on for the rest of the day... Nothing as bad as before, just missing tools, and I would turn around to find that drawers were open when I knew they were closed.

     Finally it was time to close up for the night. Since I am the manager of the maintenance department, I have to stay an hour after everyone has left to do invoices and what not. I was at my bench pricing out a few things a customer wanted when I heard someone coughing. It was coming from the long hallway at the rear of the shop that leads to the dumpsters. A special code is needed to open that door, and can only be opened from the inside. Plus it makes a very annoying creak followed by a loud slam when it is opened. So I was a little shaken to find no one there when I went to check it out.
I walked down the corridor to go see if the door was propped open at all. Nope, closed tight. I just turned around to head back to my bench when I heard the coughing sound again. Only this time it was coming from the shop. I jogged down the hall and into the shop to see who was there... No one.

     This is when I just stood there and went... "Great, now I have to deal with them at work too..." I went over to my bench where I had left my invoices (Which were very important and needed to be put into the computer right away) and they were missing. I gave up. I had had enough, so I grabbed my coat and left. Didn't finish sweeping, didn't power wash the floors... nothing.

      I got home and told my fiancé and brother about what happened. Chris thought this was hilarious because he usually gets all of the annoying ghosts pulling pranks on him. So he got his little cheap shots in and that was it.

     The next day I got to work, and when I turned on the shop lights I could NOT believe my eyes. Everyone's tools were spilled all over the floor and a hose, that I had rolled up nice and neat before I left was pulled out, with water pouring out of it. Finally I had enough so I started yelling at the spirit. After yelling at it I began cleaning up the tools and putting them back where they belonged. As I was cleaning I swear I heard a very mischievous chuckle coming from the corridor.

     "Yeah," I said "Hilarious! I'm having the time of my life over here... So funny..." Basically sounding like a retard. If someone came down and saw me arguing with... nobody... I'm sure that would have looked a little weird.

     The rest of the day wasn't that bad, until closing time came and I was alone again. I started to smell the faint smell of a cigarette. I followed the smell to, you guessed it, the corridor leading to the dumpsters. And... yup, you guessed it again... NOTHING! I turned back to my area to finish sweeping and I noticed at the corner of my eye, the missing invoices from the previous day were neatly stacked on my workbench. I leaned on my broom and smiled. I guess I finally got through to the spirit, and he felt bad or something. Since last week, nothing out of the ordinary has happened. Other then a power outage that happened when two other mechanics got into a yelling match... Was the spirit angry that they were arguing? I dunno, I'm just going to say it was a coincidence.
Until next time... God bless!

Story by Metalhed16, HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment